Andersen Replacement Windows | Specialty
These windows allow you to choose from a variety of shapes to fit the many contours of your home. Arches, striking angles and curves can be used alone or in combination with other windows. They enhance the exterior aesthetic immensely.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Perma-Shield, Fibrex, or metal clad exteriors will not corrode, peel, or fade.
- Extruded frame provides superior strength that will not dent or splinter.
- Fibrex material is 2x stronger than vinyl and performs better in extreme temperatures.
Save on Energy
- Offers all-weather design to help keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Weatherstripping protects from drafts, wind, and water
- Low-emissivity glass options help keep heating and cooling bills low
- Most meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® v6.0 certification
Improve Your Home
- Historical accuracy in styling
- Architectural designs available
- Mortise and tenon + mitered corner joinery
- Many exterior color options
- Variety of wood species and interior options
- Fibrex exterior trim options to accent your home
Official Andersen Window Specialist
Replacing your windows can be a time-consuming and expensive endeavor; however, at Replacement NC, we work hard to make the process easy and affordable. We have decades of experience in window and door replacement and can confidently say we can help transform the look of your home and help you save money on energy. Get started today.
Specialty Window Series
The 400 Series is the best-selling specialty window from Andersen. They have a Perma-Shield exterior and do not require painting. The interior comes in natural pine, white, black, and dark bronze, while the exterior comes in an array of colors.
A 100 series window is constructed of the Andersen Fibrex composite material. These are popular as replacement insert windows and come in colors ranging from white to black.
E-Series windows are the most premium and completely customizable for shape. They come in a massive variety of interior wood finishes and colors, as well as exterior colors.
A-Series windows are designed to be used alone or for complex window combinations with other types. A-Series windows have the widest variety of shapes, as well as many interior wood finishes and exterior colors.
“The crew was very professional and meticulous. Great communication throughout the whole process by Rick. All members worked extremely hard to complete the project efficiently and effectively.”
What Makes Andersen Specialty Windows Special?
Available in a wide variety of finishes, these weather-resistant windows give you options for materials and colors that let you have a truly custom look.
Available in custom sizes to fit any application.
Energy efficiency is one of the main reasons homeowners choose to replace their doors, and most of these meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® v6.0 certification.
Andersen covers issues in manufacturing for ten years on parts and pieces and twenty years on glass issues, making these a truly safe investment in your home.
At Replacement NC, we install specialty windows in Central North Carolina, including Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, Jamestown, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, Raleigh, Hillsboro, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Mebane, Summerfield, Kernersville, and Clemmons.
1. INITIAL MEETING AND PROJECT ASSESSMENT
2. STYLES AND OPTIONS
It can be tough to navigate the process of buying new replacement windows or doors for your home. At Replacement NC, we not only offer competitive pricing on industry-leading Andersen windows and doors, but we also offer personalized service and decades of installation experience to help bring your vision to life, with as little stress for you as possible. Learn more about our process below.