Andersen Replacement Windows | Double‑Hung
Double-hung windows are a classic and elegant option for new and old homes. They are energy-efficient and fantastic for all weather applications, and they can truly make a breathtaking impact on the look of your home. The double-hung Andersen windows have two operable sashes that move up and down, allowing for ventilation from the top, bottom or both ends of the window. There are a number of reasons to choose these windows for your home, including:
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Perma-Shield, Fibrex, or metal-clad exteriors will not corrode, peel, or fade.
- Extruded frame provides superior strength that will not dent or splinter.
- Fibrex material is 2x stronger than vinyl and performs better in extreme temperatures.
Save on Energy
- Offers all-weather design to help keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Weatherstripping protects from drafts, wind, and water
- Low-emissivity glass options help keep heating and cooling bills low
- Most meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® v6.0 certification
Improve Your Home
- Historical accuracy in styling
- Architectural designs available
- Mortise and tenon + mitered corner joinery
- Many exterior color options
- Variety of wood species and interior options
- Fibrex exterior trim options to accent your home
Official Andersen Window Specialist
Replacing your windows can be a time-consuming and expensive endeavor; however, at Replacement NC, we work hard to make the process easy and affordable. We have decades of experience in window and door replacement and can confidently say we can help transform the look of your home and help you save money on energy. Get started today.
Double-Hung Window Series
400 Series Woodright
400 Woodwright is at the top of its class in replacement windows. It has two operable sashes that easily tilt for cleaning. This double-hung window combines old-world character with modern technology. It has an exclusive Fibrex exterior for a durable, long-lasting finish.
400 Series Tilt Wash
A 400 series window with stunning natural wood interior finishes and a durable and weather resistant Perma-Shield exterior.
100 series are single-hung windows that have an operable lower sash. They’re constructed of Fibrex and are an excellent-value window in many sizes, perfect for multiple applications in a variety of colors and styles.
The A series comes in a variety of natural wood finishes on the interior. The exterior also has a wide array of colors and is protected by fiberglass and Fibrex composite materials to guarantee the best efficiency and performance.
E-Series are premium double-hung windows constructed of wood with an aluminum exterior. They’re fully customizable and come in many different wood types, stains, and interior and exterior colors, as well as a wide range of sizes.
“Work was done in a fast, efficient, and very respectful manner.”
What Makes Andersen Double-Hung Windows Special?
Available in a wide variety of finishes, these weather-resistant windows give you options for materials and colors that let you have a truly custom look.
Available in custom sizes to fit any application.
Energy efficiency is one of the main reasons homeowners choose to replace their doors, and most of these meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® v6.0 certification.
Andersen covers issues in manufacturing for ten years on parts and pieces and twenty years on glass issues, making these a truly safe investment in your home.
At Replacement NC, we install double-hung windows in Central North Carolina, including Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, Jamestown, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, Raleigh, Hillsboro, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Mebane, Summerfield, Kernersville, and Clemmons.